Help Support One Child.
Last year, 2014, Kids’ FIRST Center served 759 Lane County Children. It costs the Center approximately $1,010 per child for an assessment at our center.
- $15 pays for Parent Education and Support Group craft materials
- $25 pays for gas provide transportation for a family
- $50 pays for a nurse to conduct an exam
- $60 pays for a dinner for Parent Education and Support Group
- $100 pays for the therapist to conduct a Parent Education and Support Group
- $1,400 pays for a medical examination for a child sexual abuse victim
Support Friends of the Child Advocacy Center Inc. dba Kids’ FIRST Center when you shop online! FundSponge.com
Bookmark this Fundsponge page and use it every time you shop online, the vendors will donate a percentage of your total purchase to Kids’ FIRST Center! Thank you!
We also have an Amazon Smile account click here: Amazon Smile